Last updated: January 26, 2023
Who we are
BVARC – Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
based in and around Houston TX.
Information Collection And Use
We do collect information from our web users from.
- Name and email address in comment forms
- Comment form cookie which remembers a user’s name or email address
- Name and email addresses submitted by user by using a contact form
- Name and email address submitted to sign up for email list
- Information collected when users register on a website
- Google Analytics tracking
- Facebook page plugin and like button cookies
- Other social media platform widgets that track users
- Advertising programs like Google Adsense which track users
- Other sources
We may use your Personal Information for providing and improving BVARC. By using BVARC , you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, to provide BVARC services on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our services is used.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Who we share your data with
Roster data can be set to not share email or phone numbers, check our club roster and if you wish to change your publicly visible data, please let us know .. firstname.lastname@example.org